You can enjoy or practice songs built into the musical instrument itself.
- The number of demo songs stored varies depending on the model. (1-6 songs)
- You can also play back or practice songs transferred to the musical instrument from a smart device (user songs).
2.Configure the settings listed below to select the songs for playback or practice.
Song Bank/Music Library/User Songs/Recorded songs: Allows you to select transferred songs and songs built into the musical instrument.
Demo Song: Allows you to select demo songs built into the musical instrument.
3.Select the part to be played back.
Tap the L or R button to enable or disable a part.
- L ON R ON: Plays both left and right parts.
- L only ON: Plays the left hand part but not the right.
- R only ON: Plays the right hand part but not the left.
- L OFF R OFF: Does not play either part.
4.Adjust the volume as required.
Tap the “+” or “-” button to adjust the setting.
Pressing the “reset” button restores the default setting.
5.Tap to play the selected song.
Playback ends when the end of the song is reached. To stop playback in mid-song, tap .