- Keyboard input
- Notation input
- Microphone input: Whistling, female voice or male voice
- Do-re-mi input: Do, re, mi (note name) buttons and rest button* In Keyboard and Microphone input modes, a 1-bar count-in is displayed before input begins.
- Range of melody movement
- Level of melody tension
- Variability in bar melody
- How to make a melody
You can enable or disable obbligatos for melody A (1st theme or A), melody B (2nd theme or B) or the chorus (3rd theme or C), enable or disable Variation (variations on the main theme) and enable or disable Fugue style (obbligatos that repeat the main theme).
Play/Stop, AB repeat playback, Enable/disable Part
Automatic composition screen
- Uploading movies to YouTube: Audio for your tunes
+ photo slideshow (with Picture in Picture for
sheet music on/off, Show Title on/off, and 2 or 4
bars set as the slide switching interval) or sheet
music on flipped pagesNEW
- Sharing your tunes as audio files(AAC), ringtones, and MIDI files
- Specifying the motif input location: A, B or C (chorus)
- Specifying the motif length: 1, 2, 4 or 8 (bars)
- Setting the tone for each part
- MIDI output for the melody (right hand part) and harmony (left hand part)
- Saving and loading song files
Sold at : App Store
System requirements: iOS 11.0 or later
Compatible devices: iPhone 6 or later (except for the iPhone SE)
Apple and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the US and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
All other service and product names are generally trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective companies.