Piano Remote Controller
Connect your smartphone or tablet to a compatible Casio digital piano to control various settings.
Select tone, play internal songs and more from the screen on your device.
Use the easy-to-understand icons for intuitive control.
You can also check settings not directly visible on the instrument itself, such as the tuning frequency readout (Hz) and temperament type.
Connect to Compatible Casio Digital Pianos
- Alter various settings using the Piano Controller.*1
- Play songs from the Music Library through the descriptions of built-in songs.
- Transfer song data from the player screen.
- Recording/Scoring function in the Player screen.*2 *3
- *: Electronic instruments not on the compatible devices list can also be used if they support USB-MIDI.
- ・Compatible Casio digital pianos:
AP-470, AP-270, PX-870, PX-770.
- ・Connection with compatible devices:
For iOS devices, connect to compatible pianos by means of Apple's Lightning to USB Camera Adapter + USB cable.
For Android devices, connect to compatible pianos by means of a USB-OTG adapter + USB cable. Android 6.0 or later is required, although some devices may not be supported.
- *1: Some settings cannot be controlled using the Piano Remote Controller.
- *2: Electronic instruments not on the compatible devices list can also be used if they support USB-MIDI.
- *3: Recording function is MIDI recording.
PDF Score Viewer
The viewer can display the PDF sheet music of 60 songs in the Music Library. It can also be used as a regular PDF file viewer.
Descriptions of Built-in Songs
View descriptions of the app's internal songs and corresponding composers. Control playback of songs in the digital piano's internal Music Library when connected to compatible Casio digital pianos.
PTNA Piano Encyclopedia : http://www.piano.or.jp/english/
* PTNA: Piano Teacher's National Association
Visually check the next key or keys to be played, and display them in the piano roll window. Practice at your own pace using the tempo adjustment and AB repeat features. Keep track of your improving skills and make practicing more fun with the in-built scoring system.
Use the 201 built-in songs*
or import standard MIDI files
The app includes a music library with a collection of 60 songs that even beginners can enjoy listening to and playing, as well as Beyer's Vorschule im Klavierspiel Op. 101 (106 songs), Burgmüller's Easy and Progressive 25 Studies Op. 100 (25 songs), Bach's Inventions (15 songs), and Hanon Le Pianiste Virtuose en 60 Exercices (3 songs). You can also add your own MIDI files to supplement the internal song collection. Either search for MIDI files using your smartphone or tablet, or import MIDI files that you already own into the app.
*201 songs: Number excluding duplicates