- Music score and piano roll notation makes it fun and easy to learn.
- Play one of the 50 songs included in Chordana Play, or add MIDI files.
Chordana Play generates a music score from the MIDI file and detects chords, too, making it easy to learn to play two-handed piano.
- Practice anytime and anywhere on your smartphone.
- Or, use an audio cable to connect a compatible keyboard to your smartphone or tablet, and practice using light-up keys and step-up lessons.
Music score and piano roll notation make it fun and easy to learn!
Chordana Play displays the music score and piano roll notation for built-in songs and MIDI files. With MIDI files, you can select which tracks to play with your left and right hands, or you can assign the melody to the right hand and chords generated by the app to your left hand. Slow the tempo, transpose the score into a key that is easier to play, and with the AB repeat function, take lessons (practice) at your own pace.
You can take three-step lessons using the virtual on-screen keyboard. Select from 128 kinds of tone quality. Plus, a scoring system lets you keep track of your improving skills.
Use the 50 built-in songs or import standard MIDI files
Play one of the 50 songs included in Chordana Play, or add MIDI files.
Chordana Play can generate a music score from the MIDI file and detect chords, too, making it easy to learn to play two-handed piano. You can search for MIDI files using the browser on your smartphone or tablet (smart device), then import them into Chordana Play. Plus you can import MIDI files from a personal computer to Chordana Play via iTunes.
*A music scores from the MIDI file is generated automatically, and therefore the score shown may differ from the original music score.
Practice anytime and anywhere with the virtual keyboard
Using the virtual keyboard displayed on your smart device, you can take a three-step lesson while following the music score and piano roll. The scoring feature makes mastering a song even more fun.
Keyboard link function
When you connect your smart device with an audio cable(*1) to a keyboard(*2), the melody and chord names can be sent along with the audio signal(*3). With a light-up keyboard, the keys corresponding to the notes light up as the MIDI file plays, helping you to play along(*4). Plus, the song data can be saved on the keyboard, allowing you to practice step-up lessons with just the keyboard.(*5)
- *1: Stereo mini to stereo mini cable required.
- *2: Compatible with LK-265, CTK-2500, CTK-2550, and CTK-3500 keyboard models.
- *3: Song audio is sent using the left channel of the smart device stereo output, while the melody and chord data is sent on the right channel.
- *4: With the CTK-3500, notes and chords for the melody are shown on the LCD.
- *5: The song data sent to the keyboard consists of the selected right-hand part and chord data (left-hand part). The maximum size of songs (right-hand part and chord data/left-hand part) which can be sent is 4863 bytes.